RENEGADE IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN THE MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY OF POLYIMIDE MATERIALS FOR HIGH-SERVICE TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS
Renegade Produces Thousands of Pounds of Polyimide Prepregs for Flight Hardware Every Month with a Perfect Quality and Delivery Record!
- Fuel Savings – Light Weight, Low-Cost Alternative to Titanium and Insulation
- Green, Non-Toxic Chemistries and Manufacturing Processes
- Resins Supplied in Powder Form; Melted into Liquid Form for Infusion Processes
- Continuous Service Temperature up to 700°F
- Excellent Hot-Wet Properties and Thermal Oxidative Stability
- Low Micro-Cracking
- Experienced Supply-Chain of Parts Design & Fabrication Suppliers Available
- Short Lead-Times and No Minimum Buy Requirements
- Also Available in Polyimide Prepregs and Adhesives
- Polyimide Resins are offered by our Sister Company Maverick Corporation
|MVK-10||Polyimide RTM Resin|
500-800 cps at 500°F; 2 hrs at <2000 cps, Dry Tg -580°F; also available in forms to support resin film infusion
|J1||Polyimide RTM Resin|
700°F Service Resin in an infusable product form; supplied in a powder form.